Monday 19 April 2010

Cuttlebug bear card


Where has this last week gone?! Been busy doing nothing, it seems! So, I thought I'd post a pic of one of the sample cards I made - it's a great way of using up all those strips of card that you cut off an A4 sheet when you're making square cards (I'm a bit of a hoarder...Scrooge my family would say...that's why I'm up to 6 scrap boxes!) The bear image was the first layer of the A4 bear decoupage sheet, though you could use the lamb or lion, or even the cat if you changed the orientation to landscape, heck I suppose any of the characters would work!

Been doing a bit of design work on the computer and making yet more sample cards...here's one of the predesigned elephant card with little strips of acetate to look like the hearts are showering from his trunk...
And so the next countdown begins, to the launch of Plush Pals in Ireland, this weekend!

No comments: