Sunday 16 January 2011

To someone spe-shell!

Hi, everyone!  Thought I'd post this pic of a card I made using a digistamp created from a photograph of my youngest, Josh (he looks a bit older now!)  I love the way it turned out and the play on words is fun, too!  I used Dovecraft Masculine 6 x 6 papers and coloured my image in PS - a bit of glitter accents the shell, though I'm toying with the idea of glazing it with Glossy Accents, it's just a large area not to get bubbles in!?!









As I write this, I am penned into the corner of my craft room, by the computer, as me and DH are in the middle of constructing kitchen cupboards that I bought yesterday to make my work area a bit...no, a lot...tidier!   I am sick of looking at a mish mash of shelves and boxes, so I'm hoping this way everything will be hidden away when I don't need it - I'll still be one of the messiest workers, that'll never change, but in between times, maybe there will be tidiness?!!  I'll let you know how I get on!! : )

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog,you make such nice creations...I look forward to visiting again. Jennifer