Monday 3 October 2011

Leigh Show and a freebie!!...

A big Hi! to everyone who came along to Leigh Show yesterday, it was a great day and lovely to meet and chat to those of you came over to the stall!  I got some wondeful reactions and feedback for all the samples and hopefully helped by answering any questions that were asked?!  I'd like to say a big heads up to Jan & Vicky, from Warrington, who I had a great chat with - it was lovely to meet you girls and fun too!  (Thanks for becoming a follower Vicky - welcome to the madhouse!)  The day absolutely flew by and once again, by mid afternoon, my voice was failing, but I was glad to meet so many crafty-minded people!  Looking forward to March...2 days...I'd better stock up on throat lozenges!

Well, I don't have a card as yet today, but I thought I would treat you all to a freebie - I'm offfering the witch digistamp, that I used for my post labelled Bewitched!  You can dowload both the line drawing
and coloured image
   in .png format and a co-ordinating web paper
in jpeg via 4shared (just click on the text links to be directed to 4shared.com)  Hope you enjoy using them and Happy Crafting!  Lisa X
p.s. These images will be available until 1st November 2011 - please leave a comment if you like them!

No comments: