Thursday 19 January 2012

Cushions...

Hi guys!  Unfortunately, I still don't have a card to share with you, but it's not because my hands have been idle!  I have 10 card orders to do this week, plus a load to do for family and friends (January is always a busy month for me!) so I have been a busy little bee!  I am up to no.7 of my order list and have also made 3 baby cards for a friend, plus designed 2 cards for our workshop on Saturday and a new predesigned card kit!  I just need a couple more hours in a day (preferably when the children are in school) and I'll be sorted!!

As I have no card, here's a couple of pics of the cushions I made for my brother at Christmas...

...I don't do much sewing, but quite enjoy it when I do.  The blue fabric is a lovely soft fleece and the red is the most beautiful Dupion Silk (cost as much as everything else put together, but was worth it!) I made a matching draught excluder, too - he may regret asking for handmade gifts!  I promised I would be more organised last Christmas, but well laid plans, once more, fell by the wayside...maybe this year?!  Thanks for dropping by and I hope to be back with a card soon.  Lisa X

4 comments:

vix said...

Lisa

The cushions are really cool.

I hope your brother liked them as my Son would love those in his bedroom lol :)

Vicky

coops said...

wow these are gorgeous lisa.i love the patriotic colours :D

xx coops xx

Vicki said...

Hey clever you, these are fab, great idea for the guy's (my boys would love these!)

Vicki x

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These are fantastic!
xx