Monday 27 August 2012

Jammin'...

Firstly, can I just say a big 'Hi!' and thank you to all of you that came over and said hello to us at Leigh show, over the weekend!  It was lovely to get such positive feedback for my designs and I hope that you're all enjoying playing! 

After my eureka moment of making the tool caddy gift box with the strawberry papers, as I said I would, here's the finished result...
 ...you will have to imagine that there are 2 jars of jam in there, as I could only find one in the cupboard!  I printed off the plain tool caddy box, then printed the strawberry and gingham paper from the Teatime set (March) as I wanted to decorate both the inside and outside of the box.  I turned the patterned papers over and printed the tool box matt template on the reverse, then cut out and attached the different papers to the panels.  Instead of using the tag as a tag, I attached it to the handle (just because I liked it there!) then printed 2 strawberries from the march jpeg and png folder, using Windows Photo Viewer contact sheet size and checking the mirror image option before printing the second so that they would go back to back on the plastic teaspoon.  This would also be lovely done in other papers with sample size body lotions, etc or tool shaped chocolates?!  Great Christmas gift ideas and can be personalised too!

Before I sign off, I would just like to announce the winner of my latest disc 'A Year in Cards' from the Art Stamp Wales show in Wrexham last month...and the winner is...No.15 Carol Jones...Congratulations Carol and I hope you enjoy using my latest designs!  Well that's it from me for now, I'll be back soon with a template and tutorial for the box frame card that everyone loved at the show...until next time, thanks for dropping by!  Lisa x

2 comments:

Pat Baxter said...

It was nice to meet you at Leigh, my friend and I had a lovely chat with your mum and we both bought the Year In Cards CD. I've had a good look through it and have decided the 'Fairy' card is just the thing for my granddaughter's third birthday in October. Haven't decided yet whether to use the digstamp or the decoupage - decisions, decisions!!
Pat

trigger robbie said...

OMG!! Lisa this is just adorable!! I Love It!! X Cerys