Tuesday 19 February 2013

Wish...

Good afternoon, lovely bloggers! Well, it's another beautifully sunny, but deceptively cold day here in Wales, so I hope you're all keeping warm and cosy!  I have spent the morning at my crafty table making a card to share with you all...As you may know, I am a big Promarker fan and love to sit and colour when I get the chance, so as today is a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers with the theme Prince or Princess with a crown, I decided to create a card to join in...
...I began by choosing my patterned papers for a change, which were First Edition Desert Blooms, Summer Breeze and Boho Chic. I knew that I wanted to use an image that I could do some paper piecing on (something I've been meaning to do for ages!), so chose the pretty Saturated Canary Nevaeh...
...I coloured her in with my Promarkers and paper pieced her dress with one of the small patterns from Spring Feast, then added some shading with Spice and Soft Peach pens.
Here's the colours for all you Promarker fans :
Skin - usual combo of Satin, Dusky and Sunkissed Pink
Hair - Vanilla, Mustard, Gold, Sandstone,  Caramel
Tights - Ivory, Vanilla, Mustard
Shoes - Antique White FM, Sandstone, Caramel,  Cocoa,  Umber
I tied a brown organza ribbon around her waist for the sash and added glamourdust to her petticoat. As the challenge called for a crown, I added one sourced from the net, coloured with Promarkers and blinged with tiny diamantes.  The sentiment is a Debbi Moore stamp that I borrowed from Mum and I added more diamantes to the full stops. I cut a memory box corner from silver glitter and added this cut up with some small mulberry paper flowers. I then made some diferent colour ribon loops and attached them behind the Marianne doily circle die. I finished with some more bling and pearls on the flower centres of the backing paper and a printed insert. I was really pleased with the finished result, especially that lovely SC image and hope you like it too! Thanks for dropping by, crafty hugs, Lisa x
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges :
Prince or Princess with crown
Bingo - Pearls, Ribbon, Dies
Anything Goes
Ribbon & bling
Bling it on

14 comments:

Pysselfröken said...

Wow, such a beautiful Card! Lovely coloring. Thanjd for joining us at PFP this week.
Hugs Frida

Jane said...

Lisa this is quite stunning. Your have paper pieced her perfectly and her hair is so realistic it looks like you have hair pieced her ;0) I really love the bling crown too, a very clever card. It has been lovely sunny day here too and the day's are getting so much lighter. Enjoy your evening x

coops said...

so stunning lisa.gorgeous sc image and colours and your design is really fantastic.thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Lisa, how stunning is this! You couldn't have picked a more perfect image for the challenge theme! Beautiful papers and colours.

My lovely paper pad arrived today - thank you so much!
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and I love that image :) thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, her dress is stunning, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac GDT

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say thank you for the lovely card too!
xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Lisa, I just love these images! x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card. x

oheidia said...

Wow, love this card and the crown is so cute on her head:)
Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

MagsB said...

Wow, this is fabulous! What gorgeous papers, and the crown looks really great!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

This really is beautiful Ella! I really love how you coloured her in and the crown is fab! :)
Lizy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring/paper piecing is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love Her! She's adorable!! Cer