Tuesday 19 March 2013

Amazing news!!....

Good morning, my Blogger friends!  Today I can share some amazing news...I have been invited to be a Design Team member for the fabulous Passion for Promarkers Challenge blog!  Wooohooooo!  Could not believe it when the lovely Denise contacted me and asked me to be part of the team!  I am so honoured and hope that I can do the team justice!
I'll be part of Team 1 DT, along with the talented Cathy, Julie, Lou, Nic (Coops), Shelly, Vicky and my fellow newbie, Lucy (LoopyLou)!  I can't wait to get to know all the girls from both teams and get started - my first challenge will be on Tuesday 2nd April, so watch this space!  Lisa x

6 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Welcome Ella, Jane here on team 2. Looking forward to working with you on the challenges. Yours cards are just lovely. Take care, Jane x

Crafty KJ said...

Congratulations Lisa - you thoroughly deserve to be on a Design team and I can't wait to see your cards for the challenges. I'm sure it'll be the first of many Design Teams for you and good luck with your first card for them!
Hugs, Karen xx

Jane said...

Many congrats Lisa, and very well deserved too. Looking forward to seeing your DT cards ;0)
Jane x

coops said...

yay welcome to the team lisa :D, i squealed when i saw yours and lou`s name :D

xx coops xx

Pysselfröken said...

Welcome to the Team! It's going to be so much fun.
Hugs Frida

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Great news, congrats!
xx