Wednesday 24 April 2013

Daisy...

Good afternoon, lovely Bloggers!  Sorry to have been MIA this last week, I've just been busy doing other things...sometimes life just takes over!  I hope you're all enjoying this lovely Spring weather that we're having, it's so nice to feel a bit of warmth in the air and to see the sun shining!
Anyway, I have a card that I made to share using the sweet Sugar Nellie 'Daisy' image...
...It's quite a simple layout - the papers are from First Edition Love Letters paper pad and I coloured Daisy with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers...
...I kept the colours quite soft on the image and as usual, here's the colours for all you Promarker fans :
Skin : Satin, Blush, Sunkissed Pink
Hair : Light Fawn, Sandstone, Caramel, Saddle Brown, Walnut, Umber
Jeans : Glacier Blue, Cloud Blue, Denim, Sapphire
Tee : Blue Grey 1, Cool Grey 3
Flowers : Sorbet, Shocking Pink
Leaves and Grass : Meadow, Bright Green
The butterfly is one of my new Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly dies - these are so pretty and just a nice size for cards.  I managed to find a bit more of the luscious lime green polka dot ribbon and added a couple of buttons and touch of glitter for decoration...
...I finished off with a printed insert.  Off to try and tackle the huge pile of ironing that is the result of the fine weather and rustle something up for tea!  Thanks for dropping by to see me and I hope you're having a good week!  Lisa x
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Anything Goes
Anything Goes
Make it Girly
(oldie is the sweet Daisy stamp)
Button Up or Show us some Flair
Happy Birthday Girl!

9 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Lisa I have just got back from my girlie day out with my daughter ;0) Your card today has a very warm gentle feel to it, just right for this lovely weather. I was bought the butterfly dies for my birthday, they are fab aren't they. I love the way you have coloured the flowers in Daisy's hair,just beautiful. Hope you get that pile of ironing down soon, enjoy your evening, Jane x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, such a sweet image. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the layout
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty Lisa and just right for the brighter weather we've been having. Love the image - so sweet!
xx

Juls said...

This is one of my Fav images, love your card! Hugs Juls

coops said...

stunning card lisa,really gorgeous image and design and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - your colouring is fab!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card!! Such a sweet image! Your coloring is fab!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Eva Marie said...

Lovely card ♥
Thanks for playing at SGC
xx

Jennifer said...

Wow so pretty! I adore this Daisy stamp, and you did a lovely job with her. Thanks for playing at The Sugarbowl xx Jenny xx