Thursday 29 May 2014

Teacups...

Good afternoon, dear Bloggers on another grey day here in Wales!  I'm still making cards and projects using my latest disc and thought I would pop by today to share another little make for your inspiration!...
...This is another of my box frames, which I love making and now have a number of dotted around my house!  I printed the frame with the Telephone polka dot paper from A Play on Words and used the Lamp rose paper for the fishtail.  I printed four of the different patterned papers onto A6 paper ( I used the Lamp rose, damask and diamond plaid papers and the Telephone polka dot scaled to A6 to make the patterns smaller)  and then printed the teacup digistamp over the top and shaded with my Pro/Flexmarkers...
...I adde a Martha Stewart clay frame, WOC flowers and Cheery Lynn flower border strip die cuts in gold.  The little teapot charm was one I won from the Ribon Girl a while ago and have been reluctant to use until now!...

...I added 2 of the Kettle sentiments, a couple of MS clay corners and gold ribbon hanging loop to finish.
So that's another new project to go into the samples box which is now overflowing!  I keep thinking that there is enough samples now, but then get an idea to use for another card and can't help myself to make another!  At this rate, there won't be enough room on my little table stand next Saturday at Sincerely Yours Papercraft@Wrexham Show....check out their website for details and to book entry tickets online and you'll be entered into a draw to win £50 of vouchers to spend at the Show and get free tea and coffee!  Don't forget, if you come along to come and say hello to me, I'd love to be able to meet some of my blogging buddies and put names to faces!
Crafty hugs,
I'd like to enter my frame inoto the following challenges :
Add some Metal - closes Saturday
Metal - closes 2nd June
Use a Metal Embellishment - closes 7th June
Anything Goes - closes 4th June
Anything Goes / optional twist Use Metal - closes 31st

11 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, love it. Jane x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, your design is wonderful. I love the papers and beautiful detailing you have added.
hugs Sue xx

Jane said...

Wow Lisa this is fab, you know how much I love your frames as have one of yours smiling down to me in my studio ;0) The teacup theme is very topical and all the little details are delightful. I hope you do really well at the show, if I lived nearer I would definately be there and we could even share a pot of tea xx

Sheila H said...

I adore teacups and tea pots. Your frame and tea themed enclosures really touch my heart. The beautiful teapot charm is so sweet and fanciful. I love the cups, DP and flowers. Your colors are lovely. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Bridie said...

Gorgeous box, I love the embossing in the background, it sets ff the design beautifully.

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have Friday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Crafty KJ said...

This box is gorgeous Lisa, really shows off your gorgeous papers as well. Love the teapot charm in that frame too and the sentiment is perfect. They'll all be rushing to buy your CD with all these gorgeous samples chuck!
Hugs, Karen xx

Heather said...

A fabulous shadow box, a wonderful image and so beautifully embellished!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Scrapcat 1 said...

Such a pretty creation. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Absolutely stunning! A great design! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile it On.
Tracey, DT

coops said...

wow so stunning lisa.i love the pretty stacked teacups and your detailing and colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous shadow box, Lisa! I love everything about this. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!