Wednesday 6 August 2014

Princess Tilda in Lilac...

Good morning, Blogland!  I'm back today to share another of my Princess Tilda cards...
...This time I coloured her dress in lilac tones and had my first attempt at colouring black hair!  I also changed the skin tone a little, using Blush, Soft Peach and Coral.  The pretty paper is from Prima's Hello Pastel pad and I thought it was too pretty to cover over, so kept the layout quite simple.  I added some bling to Tilda's tiara and shoes and a touch of glitter around the edge of her dress.  I finished with a few pearls and a couple of polka dot buttons...
...Speaking of buttons, don't forget there's still plenty of time to enter into my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers which is 'Button it!'.  All you have to do is add a button on your creation and colour your image with any of the Letraset family of pens to be in with a chance of winning 4 digis from the fabulous Sassy Studio Designs, so hop on over to the PfP blog to enter and see what my wonderful teamies have made for your inspiration!
Well that's it from me, short and sweet today as there is a huge pile of ironing with my name on it! (unfortunately!) Have a wonderful Wednesday...
Crafty hugs,
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Inspired by a song or movie
(The Princess Diaries)
Anything Goes
Make it Digital

7 comments:

Ali said...

Another great make - I like the layout on this one :-) and you've reminded me I need to go and put some washing in - knew I'd forgotten something lol xxx

Crafty KJ said...

These Tilda cards are gorgeous Lisa, need to dig this stamp out me thinks!! You'll have to show me how to do the black hair, always wanted to try it but I've always chickened out. I had an art teacher at school who used to say ' Don't use black or you'll get a clack' so I never use black in my colouring lol! Great layout too, simple but very effective- love it xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the sweet image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Pat K said...

Very pretty card using sweet little Tilda. Thanks for joining us at TPS this week. Pat K x

Colette said...

Fabulous card Lisa! beautiful bg paper and love the simpler layout, to show off the paper, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter - Make it Digital - challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Bridie said...

Gorgeous card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Cards By MI said...

Fabby card Lisa. Very pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter and the "Make it Digital" challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie