Tuesday 26 April 2016

Passion for Promarkers - Make it Digital...

Ooops!  Seems I dropped off the planet for a little while again!  Days are being spent trying to bulk up stock for the start of the Farmer's market season - I'm hoping that it'll be a success and so am throwing myself into making allsorts of 'stuff' to adorn my stall...maybe one of these days I might even photograph some of it and share! (Bad Blogger!)
Anyway, it's that time of the week again - the start of a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and they don't get much easier than this...it's the lovely Marie in the hostess chair and she's given us a theme of 'Make it Digital', so we want to see your digital images, papers and sentiments (don't forget to mention what it is that you've used so that we can determine which bits are digital!)  We have a new sponsor this week with 2 Cute Ink offering one lucky winner 3 digis from their online store...
Don't forget to be in with a chance of winning the prize, you MUST use your Letraset mediums and follow the theme...so what are you waiting for?!
I decided to use another of my cute Dan images from Digistamp Boutique and kept the card nice and CAS - definitely my favourite style of card!  I coloured Dan with my Pro/Flexmarkers and here's the colour list for all you Letrasetters (seeing as I haven't done one in a while!)...
Skin - Blush, Dusky Pink, Coral, Cinnamon
Hair - Vanilla, Champagne, Sandstone, Caramel
Shading on top - Celestial Blue, Dolphin Blue
Trousers - Red, Berry Red, Crimson, Burgundy
Dog - Vanilla, Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa, Umber, Black
Shadow - Blender, Tea Green, Sea Mist, Pebble Blue
I paper pieced Dan's top with a digital Plaid paper from the November set of A Year in Cards and then added some fishtail flags in coordinating papers before adding a printed insert with a simple verse....et finit!
I hope you can find the time to join in with our easy peasy theme this week and look forward to seeing what you all come up with! Don't forget to hop on over to the Passion for Promarkers blog to see what my uber talented teamies have created for your inspiration and I'll be back with some more craftiness once I've found the camera under all the mess! Right, off to do some card commissions and maybe make some cupcakes...I'll see how long the cards take first!?! Have a terrific Tuesday and could somebody please give Mother Nature a bit of a nudge and reminder her that it's supposed to be Spring, because it's flipping freezing here today - might just have to put the heating on!
Hugs,
Lisa x
I'd like to enter my card into this month's challenge (April 16) over on the Digistamp Boutique Blog

4 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card. We had hailstones then brilliant sunshine yesterday, it's sunny but very cold today.

Michele

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Goodness this is so sweet, what an adorable card, Love it, Hazelx

Elaine Stark said...

A super cute card. Elaine

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so adorable Lisa, perfectly coloured as always. Love it! Sounds like you're mega busy making lovely stuff for your stall.

Donna x