Monday 6 February 2017

Workshop cards - February 4th...

Good morning, dear Blogger buddies! I have actually remembered to take photographs of the cards we made in workshop on Saturday and so am here to share them with you!...
The first card was inspired by Ewa's card HERE and uses a pretty Marianne butterfly die cut in black and backed with an inked layer, using Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks.  The papers are from Animal Antics CD-Rom - the Cat polka dot and Horse corrugated papers.
The girls really loved this card and despite everyone's butterfly being different shades, they all turned out beautifully!...
Second up was a card using the Hot Air Balloon from Another Play on Words CD-Rom.  It uses a variety of papers from the CD and the JPEG balloons, printed at 9 to a page for the larger and 35 to a page contact sheet for the smaller one...
I really liked this layout and am currently using it to make an upcoming DT card, though I'm sure it will look very different to this one!
I have been so busy drawing and creating for workshops, plus trying to fit in working on the campervan, that crafty time is at a premium at the minute!  I also need to learn to photograph cards before I send them out, as they either get delivered or sent in the post and then I think of taking pictures!
Hope you can find time for some crafting and have a magnificent Monday - I have kid's club later...oh, joy!
Hugs,
Lisa x

No comments: