Friday 17 September 2010

Plush Pals for Christmas...


Well, this week I've been busy putting the final touches to the new disc, Boys2Men and have somehow found the time between cardmaking for our workshop and making cards for orders, to have a play with the Plush Pals disc. Dianne gave me the challenge to make some Christmas cards using the disc and this is the first one. The card shape I saw whilst watching C&C (I can't take credit for it!). I used the random dots Cuttlebug folder on the background and a snowflake border embossing folder to make the strips at either side. I gave the elephant a scarf using some scraps of white card, then cut some thin strips of acetate (I used printable acetate as it's not as thick as project acetate) and attached them behind his trunk. I punched some snowflakes using my Martha Stewart punches and glued them along the strips, then added a sentiment, pearls and some Glamour dust (of course!).

I'll post some more ideas, when I come up with them!

No comments: