Tuesday 10 April 2012

Passion for Promarkers WOW...

Passion for Pomarkers scheme this week is White on White (WOW), so I challenged myself to have a go and came up with this creation...
...whenever it comes to white on white, all I can say is thank goodness for embossing folders!  I used old faithful, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and I think the other is Houndstooth?  The border and ornate frame dies are from my new Parisian Accents set from Spellbinders and I extended the frame using one of the corner dies, then tied a miniature silver spoon and white organza ribbon to it...
...The image is one of my own, called Ice Cream Sundae and is available in my online shop.   I coloured my image with Promarkers and added a touch of Glamourdust and Glossy Accents to highlight.  I finished by embellishing with my favourite small pearls (these get everywhere!).  Hope you like it and thanks for popping by, Lisa X
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
White on White
#165 Just die-delicious!

10 comments:

Venus said...

Wow! Lovely card. the image looks yummy, and the die-cuts are nice! Thanks for joining The Crafty Pad

Venus-DT
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/p/my-giveaway.html

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card. Love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Scrummy card! Love the pops of colour with the fruit. Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad's challenge this week. Estelle x

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card, I love all the embossing and its a fab design well done Hugs Elaine

coops said...

fabulous card lisa.stunning white on white design and i love your yummy scrummy images and fab embossing :D
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Dena said...

Lisa! What a super sweet card (no pun intended haha)!!! The white on white is gorgeous! Your design is really beautiful too!!!
Hugs, Dena

Pam said...

Perfect WOW card!! And your image is fantastic!!

Elise said...

Oh yum!!!! This is so beautiful! Love the white on white and the image stands out with the color on it! And that little spoons is just the most darling thing! It adds such a pretty touch to it all!

Hugs,
Elise

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Sweet image and details. Love it ♥
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Klare said...

What a fun little card love it. Looks good enough to eat.
klare
:O)
x