Thursday 17 January 2013

Hello Bloggers...

...and a Happy New Year to you all! I'm sorry that I have been AWOL for so long,  only I've been having a crisis of creativity and could have quite happily packed everything away, never to see the light of day again!! I don't know if it was just the time of year, or the fact that I'd been so busy in the run up to Xmas that I just didn't have the inspiration or motivation to craft?! I had a few card orders over Xmas and the new year which is probably the only reason I kept going! But it's 2013 now and I'm hoping the prospect of longer days and warmer weather (fingers crossed) will kick me in to gear!
Anyway, enough of my woes! I do have a little project to share with you - it's another box frame...I do love these...and with the hope of spring around the corner I used a daffodil picture that I drew...

...I kept it quite simple, just decoupaging the flowers and adding a bit of colour to the frame. I attached acetate to the back of the frame so that the topper looks like it's floating - I love the way the light shines through and it's now sat happily on my windowsill! I do hope to be blogging more again and that my crafty motivation returns soon, though it's going to be a bit of a year as there's plans for major work on the house which will probably cause chaos! Thanks for dropping by and I noticed that I' ve reached 50 followers -thank you so much for being patient and visiting me despite my absence..I'll have a little surprise for you in the next couple of weeks?! Until next time, Lisa x


4 comments:

littlebee said...

Hiya Lisa, glad you're back and with a lovely box frame. I'm making these frames up for two new babies due in our family, one in February and one in April. The little hinges you sent me before Christmas will be getting used again. Thanks again for sending them to me. Take care and happy crafting .... Sue x

Jane said...

Hi Lisa it's lovely to see you back. Your daffodil frame is just right for this time of year. It's beautiful. Hope your mojo returns to full heights soon and good luck with the house plans. Keep warm, there is snow on the way here,
Hugs x

coops said...

so beautiful lisa.your daffodils and i love your sunshine colours ;D

xx coops xx

val said...

Lovely to see you back love the box frame hope to see more of you again and can,t wait to hear the news .xxx val