Saturday 16 February 2013

Key to my heart...

Hi guys! Hope you've had a good week - it's been half term week, so I've been busy trying to catch up with housework and entertain a nine year old! I thought I would share the Valentine's card I made for DH...

I went for a  CAS design (really liking this look at the minute and takes less time too :P) I arranged the text in PS and added the attic key die cut and whimsy heart, my last piece of red polka dot ribbon (I must love him!) and a few gem hearts and I was done!
I'm trying to post from my tablet to see if it takes less time, but haven't figured out all the settings yet, so I haven't really got a clue how this post will turn out, hence the shortness and lack of piccies. When I post from my PC, it takes forever for me to import pics from camera, crop and resize, arrange and think of text to write...I just need a couple more hours in a day and I'd be okay! Thanks for dropping by to see me, Lisa x

Update : don't like blogger app! Much easier to use blogger through Chrome on my tab - I can position pics where I want and resize, so maybe I'll get used to posting from my tab?!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous CAS card you made Lisa, it is a style that I would struggle with! Your Hb must have been delighted. I hope he spoilt you on Valentine's day ;0) I have not tried using my tablet to upload my blog posts as mine does not have a USB port so I would struggle to import any of my photos.You have done a great job! Have a great weekend xx

Anonymous said...

Great card Lisa, CAS cards are such a life saver at times, usually most of the time with me....lol Love your design and I'm sure your hubby did too!

Vicki x

Candy C said...

Hi Lisa. Thank you so much for the very nice comments you left on my blog. Yes, I do have lots of stash! Haha I love to go to flea markets and see what treasures I can find. Haha. I love your card you are featuring on your blog. Hugs, Candy