Monday 16 February 2015

Spotlight on NELaserCraft...


Good afternoon, my lovelies! Hope you're having a fantastic start to the week and sending thoughts and hugs to those in need of them!

Today, I have something a little different to share....whilst at Ross Papercraft's Doncaster Show last month, I met some lovely traders with some fabulous products, one of whom was Daniel from NELasercraft. I definitely feel that the craft industry is about sharing knowledge and helping fellow crafters with ideas and inspiration, so today am doing a little spotlight on their company and sharing what they do - here's a little about them...
http://nelasercraft.com/epages/08e200b6-2ff4-4f4a-b233-1c27b4bc403e.sf/en_GB/www.nelasercraft.com/home


"We are a North East family run business of which started just over a year now. It all started when I bought a router from my old boss and with no experience at all set out to make a plaque for my sons room ( of which took me 6 hours to make ). After a few people said they liked it and could I make them one, thats were it started, from plaques came personalised mirrors, kids chairs to handmade candy carts. Then last year we opened up our first shop in South Shields. With demands starting to rise, we bought our first small laser cutting/engraving machine to cope with orders. Then we went to our first craft show and realised that this is were we wanted to be, in the crafting industry. Within a few weeks we had come up with a new product called the "Embossing Blank" which we sold on Create and Craft on Sky TV of which sold way past expectations."


Daniel has some amazing products and ideas, but being the relative 'newbie' to the crafting industry, I offered to create a project using one of his mdf design shapes and share it with all you lovely Bloggers...
...I picked out this pretty little tree design with little birds in the branches, which I glittered with aqua glitter and added some punched paper flowers with pearl centres. I also cut a piece of hot pink paper to adhere behind the heart aperture in the trunk...

...I then painted up and shabbied and old photo frame that has been lurking in the back of one of my cupboards and printed one of my favourite family quotes..."Family, like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one." I stamped the word family onto a fishtail banner and added some small buttons and organza bow to decorate. Of course, I had to add my obligatory pearls to finish...

NELaserCraft are always expanding their product base and have recently gone into creating some excellent craft storage at really reasonable prices. Daniel is a very approachable guy, so if you have any questions, just send him a message and I'm sure he'll be happy to help with any queries! They have a recently updated Facebook page which shows more of their newest products and a newly opened bricks and mortar shop called the Riverside Craft Warehouse in Sunderland , plus you can catch him at most of the Ross Papercraft Shows around the UK!

I hope you've enjoyed my spotlight on NELaserCraft and like my home decor creation, and I look forward to hopefully introducing you to some more up and coming craft businesses in the future!


Thanks for dropping by to see me today and can I say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has left me such wonderful comments recently, they truly are very much appreciated and are a great boost at such a nerving time when launching a new product! You support and friendship is amazing! Great big squishy hugs and lots of best wishes,

2 comments:

Jane said...

They look like great products Lisa, how kind and generous of you to promote the business. Glad you enjoyed the show xx

Jacee said...

How fabulous Lisa, a great project,I love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design