Thursday 30 April 2015

A card and a sentiment...

Good morning, dear Blogger buddies and a happy Thursday to you all!  At the beginning of the week, I got a lovely email from a fellow crafter, Carolyn Bell, sharing a card she'd made using one of the designs from my Boys2Men CD.  I love to see other people's creations and asked if I could share her make here on my blog and she agreed, so here's a brilliant diarama card using the football topper and papers...
...I haven't made one of this style card (I know, where have I been?!) but think I might just have to!  You could easily incorporate team colours and fancy it up if you want to, but I also like the simplicity and mainly black and white colour tones.  THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing, Carolyn! (Off to make a sample card like this for my upcoming Sincerely Yours Shows in Glasgow and Edinburgh!  Just over a week to go! Aargh!!)
I also promised one of the girls at our workshop that I would post the sentiment from the last card we made at our class, so here it is...well, I had to make it again as I hadn't saved it, but it should be near enough the same!...

Can't believe it's May tomorrow! We're looking forward to another long weekend, although the weather isn't looking great so it'll probably end up being an indoor one prepping for Scotland! Enjoy what is left of the week and don't forget there's still time to enter into our 'Easel Does it!' challenge over at Passion for Promarkers!
Hugs,


4 comments:

Carolyn Bell said...

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for the wonderful write up, it's made my day! love Carolyn x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Carolyn!

Vicki x

Jane said...

What a lovely card Lisa, you must be thrilled to see what people make with your wonderful designs. Good luck with the other shows, it all sounds busy but great fun xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a super card, made all the more wonderful by being 3d. A great design and fabulous make for those tricky male birthdays.
Lorraine