Saturday 11 April 2015

Christening card number 2...

Good morning again, everyone!  Yes, I'm back with the second of my commissioned christening cards...however, number 3 got deleted from the camera, as I thought I'd already copied it to my PC...it will now be in Ireland, so there's no chance of getting a pic!
This one was made for the godmother to give...
...I decided to make an easel book with this pretty verse - 'May God guide you with His gentle hand, May He watch over you through life's journey, May He bless you with the gift of kindness and fill your heart with love...'
...I added some lace and pearls to the stop bar and decorated with pink grosgrain ribbon, organza bow, cross charm, WOC sweetheart blossoms, mini roses and Cheery Lynn Leaf border dies.
Short and sweet from me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with the cards we made at workshop.  Have a fabulous weekend!
Crafty hugs,

4 comments:

Jane said...

Another beauty Lisa what a shame you deleted the 3rd. The recipients must have been thrilled with your creations you are so talented. Enjoy the weekend, it's raining here this morning but I can't complain after all the sunshine we had all week. Hugs xx

Eileen said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the verse (just pinched it as I have 3 to make for June). So different, have never seen a book easel card before. Love it
Eileen x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful verse and an equally beautiful card. Love that the book stands up in the form of an easel card, really great design.
Lorraine

Donna Mosley said...

This is so beautiful Lisa, love the gorgeous book design and very pretty details.

Donna x