Wednesday 26 August 2015

Look Mum, clouds!...

Good afternoon, lovely peeps from a sunny, but showery North Wales!  I saw this card over on Pinterest and thought that I could make a variation using some of the embellishments from Another Play on Words.  As my Mum knows, I have a bit of a fetish for clouds at the moment - I don't know what it is, but I love to put them on cards! So here's my take on that pretty bunting card...
I have to say I am rather pleased with how it turned out and it's definitely 'my style'!  The clouds and bunting were both from the embellishment sheets and the rainbow coloured sentiment is from the Weather sentiments.
I know I am a bit of a tease showing you all these samples, but a) I can't help myself when I get an idea and b) just think of the inspiration that you'll have once the disc is available! Not long now!
Have a fabulous Wednesday, whatever the weather!
Hugs,
Lisa x

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love your version of the cloud card Lisa, simple, pretty and perfect.
Lorraine

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card, such a fab design :)
Kelly.x

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card, so cute.

Michele