Wednesday 25 November 2015

Craft fair update...

Good evening, dear Blogger friends!  A quick post from me just before I go and feed the family to update you as to my recent fair - unfortunately it was a little on the quiet side, so all in all we did quite well considering Mum counted 22 people in total! It was better than a poke in the eye and everyone gave such lovely feedback.  The best sellers were the magnetic pegs (gonna have to make more of these) and Welsh Christmas cards, which always sell well as they are so hard to get nice ones. I have decided to have another go and will be stocking up my supplies for a stall at our local organic farm shop on the 6th December - that's once I've confirmed all the details, that is! It should be well attended because of where it is and you can get both local people and passers by stopping, so fingers crossed...
You may have also noticed that my Pinterest feed is full of beading projects at the moment - it must be that time of year again when I want to try a new hobby....like I need another one?!But have you seen some of these designs...oh my word, they're just divine!
Well, off to put the sausages on for tea - think I may just have to make myself some onion gravy to go with them! Have a lovely evening!
Hugs,
Lisa x

PS I must apologise again for crazy Blogger insisiting that some of my text needs to be set on the smallest setting, I really don't know what to do about it as I must have tried to change it realistically, 30 times! Let's just hope it's a temporary glitch and sorts itself out soon!

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for popping in with an update, I remember the weather was awful for your craft fair and that in itself certainly affects footfall. Glad you enjoyed it though and had some sales and have another opportunity to show your beautiful stock at a future fair too. We all put so much work in to creating items for our stalls at this time of the year that it can be disheartening when things don't work out. My fair on Saturday was slow because of the heavy rain and I didn't even recoup my table fee.
Lorraine