Thursday 17 March 2016

Batch card making...

Good morning again, dear Blogger buddies - how about this?  Three days in a row! I thought I would pop on today and share the cards that I have been batch making to try and bulk up my stocks...
...I went through some of my old card images and picked out some easy to replicate designs plus created a couple of new ones too...
...Firstly is one of my favourite cards using the flowers and plant labels from Another Play on Words...
...Next was a sweet card made using Digistamp Boutique's Rosie with Presents image and then I created a kite card with my Fluffy cloud border, Marianne square dies and of course, my Memory Box cloud dies.  I paper pieced the kite and coloured the ribbons with Pro/Flexmarkers...
...Lastly, is another of my favourites using the embellishments sheet from Another Play on Words to create the bunting card and a simple Happy Birthday card which I thought would be good as a male card.
So that's 20 cards to add to my box...all I need now is for them to sell...oh, and some good weather on the day!  I need some more inspiration now for items other than cards...Pinterest here I come!
Crafty hugs,
Lisa x

6 comments:

Ali said...

Love, love, love these!!

NGCARDS said...

Wow you really have been busy! I love the images with the plant labels, perfect for a gardener! lol
Speaking of gardening thanks for leaving a comment over on my gardening blog, we've got sunshine again today so I'm hoping to get back outside and do a bit more this aft although time is ticking away, I'm at work all weekend unfortunately so won't get another chance this week ..... oh how nice it would be to have a job that doesn't require working weekends (I work in a shop) lol!
Sounds good that yuo are thinking of building another raised bed, you really should share some piccies with me of your garden so I can have a nosey :) xxx
P.S. Hellebores and Hydrangeas are two of my favourite blooms xxx

Donna Mosley said...

These are all gorgeous Lisa, love all the fab designs. Hope the weather is kind for your fair. Your cards will sell like hot cakes.

Donna x

coops said...

Fantastic selection of cards lisa.I really love all your different designs ;D

xx coops xx

PharmacyMichele said...

Brilliant collection of cards, all stunning. Great inspiration for me.

Michele

Christine L said...

Hi Lisa... Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog - and for the lovely words you left for me! I'm here returning the favour and I'm so glad I am!!! I'm LOVING these fabulous cards... your style is wonderful - and I also love what you do in frames! Now... the flowers with plant labels?? Do I find that on a CD or anywhere I can buy the digi? I think I HAVE to have them! LOL!

Big hugs
Christine x