Wednesday 14 September 2016

New design...

Hi there, dear Blogger buddies and a happy and sunny Wednesday to you all from North Wales! I have a new design which has been listed in my Etsy and CraftsuPrint shops...

Isn't this snappy little crab just the cutest?! He comes with 3 sentiment variants : 'Don't be crabby, it's your Birthday!', 'Have a Snappy Birthday' and 'Oh, Snap!  I forgot your Birthday!'.  A fully decoupaged predesigned card kit including printed insert for just £1.80...hop over to https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ellasdesignwales or CraftsuPrint and search for Ella's Design...
Trying to get the house into some sort of order and get ahead with workshop cards, so I can get some new design work done.  I'll also be adding some of my digital stamps into my Etsy store, so if you like colouring, watch this space...! Thanks for dropping by to see me, it's always lovely to have your company!
Hugs,
Lisa x

No comments: