Tuesday 7 March 2017

Passion for Promarkers - It's a Boy...

Good morning, crafty friends and a Happy Tuesday to you all! Today is the start of a new challenge for Passion for Promarkers, although it is tinged with a little sadness as it would have been the lovely and talented Eileen's turn to host. Eileen thought you might need a break from all things girly after last week's challenge, so she decided she would simply like you to make a creation for the boys! Easy peasy, right?!
This week our generous sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter, who are offering one lucky winner a digi image of their choice from their online store.  Don't forget, to be eligible to win the prize, you must use your Letraset/Winsor & Newton products and follow the challenge theme...

We were lucky enough to choose an image to play with, so I went with Shy in the Sky...
I coloured him up with my Pro/Flexmarkers and 3D paper pieced him for a bit more dimension...
...My Lawn Fawn Fluffy Clouds border die came out again - I just LOVE these dies - and I added a couple of extra clouds (because you can never have too many!?!) on foam pads.  The paper is from the Travel set of Another Play on Words and I finished off with string and a bow...No glitter and no pearls...am I ill or something?!
I hope you can find the time to join in with our fun challenge this week, in tribute to the lovely Eileen and look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
Hugs,
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
#168 CAS closes 13th
#53 Anything Goes closes 17th
#467 Anything Goes closes tomorrow

3 comments:

Clare Jones said...

Great minds think alike this week Lisa
I have a pilot & clouds scheduled for my blog tomorrow with him standing next to your plane printed from your CD
Xx

marion said...

This is awesome, wow, what an amazing card and layout, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends anything goes challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

Hester said...

So sweet love it
Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafter’s Cafe and best of luck with your entry
Hester