Tuesday 30 May 2017

Tulips...

Good morning again, crafty friends! It's back to normality today, with hubby and the big man back off to work - my little man is on half term holidays so abandons us most nights to go and sleep at his Nain's house...but he'll be back later to traipse all his friends in to go on the XBox! Think it'll have to be a morning of ironing for me today as they're starting to complain that there's nothing to wear?! Before that though, I have another sample card to share with you and today it's the turn of the Tulips...
I used the Tulip topper image and a mix of papers including the Cactus Heart, Tulip plaid and Hibiscus polka dot papers...
I used a second topper image to decoupage the flower heads and main leaf and added a touch of crystal glitter (though I can never get it to show up on photos!)
Right, best be off - this ironing ain't gonna do itself...worst luck! And those miserable fairies seem to do things for everyone else but me?! Have a terrific Tuesday and just a heads up that there's a new challenge starting over at Passion for Promarkers today with a theme of 'Kinetic cards', so we'd love to see you join in!
Hugs,

4 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Loved your last few cards -am really liking your new CD-ROM.

Michele

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a beautiful image and so versatile too. I love how you've used it here with the pretty mats and layers.
Lorraine

Jane said...

Hi dear Lisa. What a gorgeous card, I love the decoupaged flowers and your lovely layers. I hope you got the ironing done and are enjoying half term. I can't believe that it is June tomorrow...who stole the first half of 2017! Hugs xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is totally gorgeous and the sneak peek of the inside looks just as lovely.

Liz x