Friday 13 October 2017

And then there were two...

Good afternoon, Blogger buddies! Well, it happened!...I had to make another of these sweet reindeer...I mean, like I haven't got better things to do with my time?! There's a pile of ironing with my name on it and the bathroom could do with a scrub, but here I am with my needle and thread out again!...
 I changed the materials up a bit and went with a silver bell to match the grey buttons...I may need to swap the bead eyes for buttons on the other deer, as I think I prefer the black - stands out a lot more?!...
So there we have it...a pair of reindeer! Think I need to step away from the sewing machine and go and do a bit of housework for the time being...odds are I'll get distracted by something or the other, but at least I'm showing willing?! Ha, ha!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend - we're off to the Food Festival in Llangollen, so we'll be testing all the fabulous foodie treats and as a treat for hubby, I'm driving, which means he gets to test all the wine samples too! ;)
Hugs,